Monday, November 29, 2010

ja;dlkghfareihfer;ge

i don't even know what to say. i really hate this. so much. you pry can't fathom the amount of how much i hate this. i feel like an outcast to people. i don't know how to explain it any better than that. i am missing my sophomore year in high school. :( this last week my tremors got so bad. i can't put on my make up anymore. my mom does it for me. it is hard for me to text and sometimes hold stuff.. ex: a fork. i still have the same terrible migraine. i don't understand why it won't go away. and i don't have an appetite at all! we are supposed to be checking in with dr. p today to update him on how i'm doing and then we'll go from there..

-faith

1 comment:

  1. Faith, Hope you got some answers yesterday from Dr. P. Love you...

    ReplyDelete