Wednesday, March 7, 2012

i'm a cowgirl today.

i got my second port in December 27th and since i've reacted to adhesive i've been poking myself with a toothpick sized needle everyday since then. the first 2 months were SO rough. i was sick constantly and missed an outrageous amount of school. now its starting to settle down more and i'm starting to feel a wee bit better. i don't know what it feels like to feel good anymore. i am back in my knee brace. i want to play softball, and then this fall play volleyball so i have to start weighing out my options as to what i will be doing with my knee if i'm playing sports. the lyme doctor asked if i still wanted to keep doing the treatment as hard as i was after my mom said she didn't know if she could handle me being sick like i was. well me being fed up with everything i said NOPE i'm still doing it. so yep i'm going at it hard still. i am sick of this damn disease and i'm ready to have a normal life. i'm almost a senior and i've pissed away this much of my high school so far. 

have a great day. 

-faith

No comments:

Post a Comment