Monday, November 28, 2011

imagine that..

i started my iv treatment in my port almost 3 weeks ago. i started having problems with the needles not staying in. when it wasn't in right it would be shooting sharp pain in my chest and around. now we can't even get the port accessed. no atter what size the needle. we thought 1 1/4 needle would be big enough to hit the back of the port inside me.. yeppppp it doesn't work. we can't get blood drawn back from it. we can't get an saline or hemperin inside either. today i'm going to get a chest x ray to see if there is a clot or the tube going to my heart collapsed. the worst feeling is knowing that someone is going to inflict pain on you rather than not anticipating it.. ughhhhhhh.. just another thing to add to the list. how wonderful. nothing ever goes the way its supposed to. if you look back its ridiculous of all the crap that should and could have went right people were either just arrogent* or it was just my luck..

happy monday..

No comments:

Post a Comment