Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I feel like I'm dying.

I have been off all medication for 2 months. And I'm getting sicker and sicker each day. I can't even explain the amount of pain I'm in. The lady that approved me to get my port, by the way I got a port put in on September 28th. And now the same lady is denying the medication. Another "gate keeper" said she could not treat me in good faith. Cool right? What if this was her daughter.. Then she'd understand. This week has been terrible, and this disease has effected me so much mentally. I can't remember crap, my vision is terrible, I can't focus, comphrend, or concentrate, and I can't retain or memorize information. What bothers me is how bad my spelling is now. I got a shot in the butt yesterday and that helped for a while, now I'm home sick again today. We ordered the mess from Florida and they should be here Thursday. We have to move on with this. I can't take it much longer and it's not fair for anyone to ever have to go through this. It isn't..

I don't know what to say.. It's never a good thing when you wake up crying because you are in so much pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment