Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And this too shall pass..

I haven't went to school at all this week. I really thought in my head I was going to go today.. But that didn't happen. I slept alllllllllll day. I feel paralyzed I am so weak. Today my vision was the same still really blurry. Boy I miss seeing clear. As for everything else it's the same or worse. I'm never having good days anymore its goes like this.. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. 2 good hours. Bad. Bad. Bad. -NOT FUN. Really though I'm beyond overwhelmed with everything. I'm ready to feel better. I miss my friends. I miss my job. I miss everything! I want my life back. I'm sick of being sick. I just keep thinking in my head.. Why would God do this to me? It's so frustrating. Everyone tells me.. Faith you need to pray! I'm just confused on why this is happening to me. Hmmmm..

November 7th there is a Teen Lyme Meeting in Tripoli.. Just ask if you want further details..
~Faith

7 comments:

  1. Faith-I know your days have been difficult but you will look back one day and know you have battled this with courage and strength which is what God wants you to do. You keep praying and I will continue to pray for your health to be restored as many are praying for you also. Always loving you-Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith .. You can do this! Prayers go out every single day for you and your family. Mary Lou and Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. He gives power to the weak. He increases the strength of him who has no might.

    Isaiah 40:29

    Faith, Please know that so many people are praying for you. You are a strong girl even though it does not feel like it. The Great Physican is taking care of you along with Dr. P of coarse, and those evil little bugs are not going to win. You will! We will have that beautiful girl back to normal before we know it. Love you to eternity and back...lol....Aunt Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. GRANDAUGHTER Faith, thinking of you and praying for you. This thing called Lyme will take some time to get out of your body. The meds will do their work and help ease the pain but it will take some time.

    We are ready to go eat chinese again -whenever you are!

    Love XOXOX GRANDFATHER and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missing you so much, Faith. You're absolutely correct in your "About Me" section.
    "I WILL conquer this disease. No matter what it takes."
    ~Chelle♥

    ReplyDelete