Monday, October 25, 2010

Have you ever felt so alone and nothing makes sense? Well that's how I feel right now..I feel like I'm facing everything myself.

Friday I slept all day. I just couldn't get up and to be honest I really didn't want to. If I am sleeping I am not feeling any pain. Not only that but I can barely stay awake...ever. I am sleeping 18-20 hours a day. And there is only 24 hours in a day! That's unreal to me! Holy cow. I have figured it out to the point where if I can sleep and rest all day, I will have some energy to maybe get out of the house and do something at night. So I went to the football Friday. And I liked getting out of the house I was just dead tired. I paid for it on Saturday. Sleeping allllllll day. Not getting out of bed until 5. I was feeling okay and ready to see my friends. So we had a little get together with about 10 classmates! It was the best! :) Sunday was kind of overwhelming and emotional. I had a mini break down, and cried a lot. This seems to be happening more and more often. Lately I can't get to sleep at night. I'm just restless and I toss and turn. Today I have a HUGE migraine and my back and neck hurts right along with it. All over I am in a lot of pain! My eyes are really blurry today too. I took some tylenol but that just isn't helping. I woke up at 2 and I am just dead tired 2 hours later.

November 7th there is an informational meeting on Lyme Disease at the Tripoli Town Hall. Local teenagers including myself will be talking about our stories through the journey of having Lyme. Also if you get the Tripoli Leader there will be a segment in there about me having Lyme.

-Faith

6 comments:

  1. My Dear Faith: You know that Bill and I believed right from the start that you had something wrong - not just depression. We're not happy that you have Lyme, but now you and we all know what it is. You are on a very rocky road - almost more like a white water rafting trip - you can't get off until the end of the rapids. We think of you and talk about you often. Love, Phyllis and Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandaughter Faith, You are not facing this alone! Your family and friends are fighting with you. You are a strong young lady.

    The lord is listening to all our prayers and you will beat this terrible disease.

    Love, Grandma and Grandfather

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

    Faith you have true strength....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE YOU HAVE TO DO THIS FAITH. DAWSON.J BERGMANN P.S I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete