Tuesday, October 12, 2010

week of October 10th, 2010

Just to clarify on the last post. YES I DID get tested for lyme 2 years ago and it came back negative. But it wasn't sent to the right lab. It was not sent to the igenix lab (which is the lab that the lyme test needs to be sent to). So that's why it was negative. And I didn't have the bullseye rash.. Which is the dead give-a-way of lyme disease.

This week has started off rough. I didn't go to school on Monday and I am at school today.. And not feeling great at all. :( Boo.

I am DEAD tired. And no matter how much I sleep.. I'll sleep more. Not only that but I can barely do anything with out getting exhausted fast. So just to go sit out on the deck and keep a conversation drains me. My ears itch, ring, and hurt. I have a (what feels like) a migraine that will NOT go away. I can take tylenol and it will help it, it just won't go away. I feel like I have shin splints. I don't know how I could get them, but that's what it feels like. My muscles feel pulled everywhere. I just feel like I keep working out everyday. (That's what my body feels like) I also have blurred vision.. With little things that float and i get white circles. It's really hard for me to focus on things. I'm irritable and depressed. I'm always have terrible sore throats. School is a blahhhh. I can't focus, stay concentrated. I have no determination to do my school work. Nor do I have the abilities to do it at this time. I constantly feel like I am wanting to crack everything. My back, wrists, fingers, and ankles.

So to sum it all up.. I feel absolutely terrible.. To say the least..

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.


-Faith

5 comments:

  1. One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith-It was nice to see you have a fairly good day today! It was nice to see you laugh a little and engage in conversation! Hope to see more days like this but no matter what I will be there! Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith--I love that you made this blog for yourself. That is Awesome! I am praying for you, and I know you will make it through this tough time in your life! :)
    *Best Wishes* ~Your Friend, Kristy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quote so I will share it with you Miss Faith...
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith you are a strong remarkable young woman! You are a fighter! I believe you will be the trailblazer that changes perceptions in the medical field about this Lyme's Disease and treatment. You can count on our Love and Prayers and anything else we can do for you! Love from Michigan! Cindy and Family

    ReplyDelete